1.1K views

Signed up to receive a $50.00 rebate from Allegiant Air: figured I would cancel the membership once I got the check (I know, I know) This sent me down a never ending spiral of mysterious charges to my bank account and memberships to other services I was completely unaware of until I saw the charges on my account.I called and "cancelled" after the first month, yet the same thing happened over and over again.

Trying to cancel over the phone is a nightmare as well, I understand that you are trying to make money but just cancel my membership if I ask you to, do not repeatedly ask me more questions until I want to throw something at you.

Take it from me, this is a major scam.Only sign up if you enjoy throwing away money they WILL NOT refund and being signed up for things you didn't ask for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam" of travelers advantage membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $72. Travelers Advantage needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned travelers advantage membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Travelers Advantage.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Trafalgar Tours - Trafalger Amazine Ireland Tour Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I have been on numerous other tours on five continents as well as small boat cruises, all of which we enjoyed. We will not be repeating..." Read more Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do. Flipkey "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..." Read more Don't book with FlipKey Flipkey "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..." Read more National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more