1.1K views

Signed up to receive a $50.00 rebate from Allegiant Air: figured I would cancel the membership once I got the check (I know, I know) This sent me down a never ending spiral of mysterious charges to my bank account and memberships to other services I was completely unaware of until I saw the charges on my account.I called and "cancelled" after the first month, yet the same thing happened over and over again.

Trying to cancel over the phone is a nightmare as well, I understand that you are trying to make money but just cancel my membership if I ask you to, do not repeatedly ask me more questions until I want to throw something at you.

Take it from me, this is a major scam.Only sign up if you enjoy throwing away money they WILL NOT refund and being signed up for things you didn't ask for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam" of travelers advantage membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $72. Travelers Advantage needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned travelers advantage membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Travelers Advantage.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments