Additional Fees

I booked a hotel through Wyndham and saw a pop up about Travelers Advantage. I called and got signed up for Travelers Advantage, paid the $1 fee, but never got any rebate materials in the mail like they said.

They told me I'd get 50+25 so a total of $75. I called back to find out what happened with my materials, they said I was never signed up for it. Instead, I was signed up for Shoppers Advantage. They kept on circulating my calls.

One lady named Sylvia pretended like she couldn't hear me, and hung up. Another guy said he's putting me on hold and hung up. I called Wyndham and they said they couldn't do anything about it because they did not enroll me. I called to cancel my Shoppers Advantage and they gave me a confirmation number that they cancelled it so I won't be getting charged the $16.99/fee or whatever it the fee is.

I also disputed the dollar charge with chase so they're aware of these scammers and to avoid being charged again from them. I'll have to keep looking out to make sure they don't charge again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelers Advantage Rebate.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2017.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1308816

I was just referred to Travelers Advantage through Super 8 motels. Same story: sign up for $1 and give them your credit card number.

I like the math of s previous complainant.

Why pay $17.00 per month times 12 months for some sort of future discount (unknown) when people are saying they never get their two $50 checks! Screw them before they can ***!

to Anonymous #1551061

Who did you call I’m experiencing the same thing .