Travelers Advantage customers beware!I had never signed up for their service, yet received months of charges on my credit card.

At first they only offered to cancel membership, but a supervisor said they could only refund four month's worth unless I wrote a letter to the company. This whole scam involved a company called Haband, who was also charging me monthly for spmething callled "Perks", which i never signed up for.

Apparently they had uswed my credit card nu8mber from a purchase to sign me up without my knowledge, therefore connecting me also to "ravelers advantage".Please check your credit card statements to make sure they are nhot scamming you!

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Travelers Advantage - Great Customer Service, No Check Yet, But Walking Me Through It! Travelers Advantage "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more Kampgrounds Of America - The worst experience Kampgrounds Of America "I have been visiting Koa for over 10 years in big groups as well asa small family group. Although the campers are very friendly the staff is not. We were..." Read more Beyond Experience- A COMPLETE SCAM Beyond Experience "We had a similar experience to the person above.We were coaxed into a sales session, told that we could visit Club Regina San Jose de Cabo, photo Vallarta, or Cancun,..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more