Travelers Advantage customers beware!I had never signed up for their service, yet received months of charges on my credit card.

At first they only offered to cancel membership, but a supervisor said they could only refund four month's worth unless I wrote a letter to the company. This whole scam involved a company called Haband, who was also charging me monthly for spmething callled "Perks", which i never signed up for.

Apparently they had uswed my credit card nu8mber from a purchase to sign me up without my knowledge, therefore connecting me also to "ravelers advantage".Please check your credit card statements to make sure they are nhot scamming you!

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Trafalgar Tours - 14 days in Egypt Trafalgar Tours "this was an absolutely wonderful trip... everything was great and everyone was great.. we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with..." Read more Travelers Advantage - Traveler's Advantage -- 16.99 for what exactly?? Travelers Advantage "There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service. They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more