for three months now, travelers advantage has kept taking money out of my visa account.what are these people?

*** artists? I have two confirmation cancellation numbers now for the proof. I have now closed out my card account number to hopefully keep this from happening again. for anyone out there that this happens to, think about closing out your credit card and reopening with a new acct.

i think someone out there needs to find out who is behind this rip off company so it wont keep happening to millions of people.could someone from another company perhaps be control of this?

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

lizaliz

Essentially this is a marketing scam where you unknowingly are now a member of one of their "clubs."

Join the class action to stop this.

Here's information.

Anyone in this situation should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Here is the information Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics (fake checks in the mail, pop-up windows at another's sites check out, etc.) to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: info@freedweiss.com