I signed up in Oct 2013, was told several times that I would be able to call and cancel at any time.I tried calling so many times, only to be put on hold for long periods of time, always with a recording stating a high volume of calls, please continue to hold an agent will be with you shortly.

It took 20 minutes on hold, then once "Annette" answered she tried repeatedly to convince me to continue the membership by offering discounts on restaurant gift cards. I asked her if she understood that I wanted to cancel ? She said yes. Then proceeded to try again to get me to keep the membership.

You have to Keep Your Guard Up, in order to cancel.

So be par prepared.Also make sure you get the confirmation # at the end.

Review about: Travelers Advantage Membership.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States #766483

when i called i insisted on a refund.i had to repeat myself over and over again (screaming).

and at the end of the conversation they did say they would refund me my money back.

Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do. Flipkey "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - European Whirl - January 2016 with the fabulous Patrick Sidney Trafalgar Tours "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..." Read more Pilot Flying J - Gas Tank Refill Review Pilot Flying J "I've been buying fuel, and gas from pilot for almost 20 years. This is why most drivers don't care for stopping at the pilot/flying j stores in Texas, West Memphis,..." Read more National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more