I signed up in Oct 2013, was told several times that I would be able to call and cancel at any time.I tried calling so many times, only to be put on hold for long periods of time, always with a recording stating a high volume of calls, please continue to hold an agent will be with you shortly.
It took 20 minutes on hold, then once "Annette" answered she tried repeatedly to convince me to continue the membership by offering discounts on restaurant gift cards. I asked her if she understood that I wanted to cancel ? She said yes. Then proceeded to try again to get me to keep the membership.
You have to Keep Your Guard Up, in order to cancel.
So be par prepared.Also make sure you get the confirmation # at the end.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Power Places Tours is a business with a 20 year track record of abuse, cheating, dishonesty and causing problems for transformational speakers who go on their tours. It is a systemic..."
- "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..."
- "Signed up at a car rental place to receieve $100 rebate on my rental. I never received the rebate, I had to call twice to receive paper in the mail...."
- "Adam Dahan of OCO Transportation has gone too far this time. He has accused me on the internet of being a "drug smuggler". The main office has..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "I put in my order at 9:01 got my pizza at 10:38. Pizza was cold. The lady was rude about my order. I'll never eat here again. ..."
- "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..."
- "I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs). Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."