This place just takes your money monthly.They don't send out any package, don't send you an email nor do you get the goodies they promise you to get you to sign on.

When you do call to get your money back, they tell you according to the info (in the package that never came), that you cannot get your money back for past months. They will send you out vouchers for use on their website, but that would take up to 10 business weeks (another few months of charges) before you would get it.

I cancelled my membership and upon seeing that still may not work, called my credit card company and put a block on any further billings that American Express agreed to do after explaining the situation; especially after their dispute department could not reach the company to discuss this.Keep away from them and keep your money.

Review about: Travelers Advantage Membership.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

They got us via a Days Inn reservation we made.The Days Inn rep offered us $40 to do a 'secret shopper' type of thing.

We didn't realize they were actually signing us up for this BS. Fortunately I check my statements regularly. Saw the $1 "trial membership' charge today, called and cancelled immediately. Time will tell if it will actually stick.

I'll probably cancel my charge card, and definitely won't do business with Days Inn ever again.The best way to show your displeasure about this sort of underhanded activity is to hit 'em where it hurts - their profits

I just got a "Payment Due Notice" from these folks and have never heard of them. and they want me to send them my card info so they can charge me $139 annually. Not

Thanks to all. I was ready to sign up, checked this website from Google search of the name, and SCAM aspect.

I saved alot of money and time.

Thanks again to you all for sharing your experiences.

1-800-678-3029 to Cancel Travelers Advantage

1-800-526-4848 to Cancel Shoppers Advantage

CALL SPIRIT AIRLINES AND THEY WILL PUT U THROUGH TO THIS ORGANISATION AND YOU CAN GET THEIR PHONE NUMBER FROM THE OPERATOR.

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

#206719

Their phone number is 1-800-658-3542.

#203758

I signed up for this to get a 50 dollar gas card to move out of state and never recieved anything!!!now theyre charging me monthly and i cant find a number to even get a hold of them!!

would you by chance have their number?

this is driving me crazy!:cry