I fell for the Traveler's Advantage $1 for $40 back on Ticketmaster tickets! Boy do I feel ***. It's a scam.

They know how to work you and will reassure you left and right that you're getting $40 today on the tickets that you just purchased through ticketmaster. Don't buy it. You'll try to get your money, they'll apologize and say how sorry they are that you were misinformed by Ticketmaster -- there's no cash back!

I actually cancelled my credit card after I read about all of the unauthorized charges by Traveler's Advantage. They just want your info so they can steal from you. Don't fall for it, please.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Beyond Experience- A COMPLETE SCAM Beyond Experience "We had a similar experience to the person above.We were coaxed into a sales session, told that we could visit Club Regina San Jose de Cabo, photo Vallarta, or Cancun,..." Read more Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do. Flipkey "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - Trafalger Amazine Ireland Tour Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I have been on numerous other tours on five continents as well as small boat cruises, all of which we enjoyed. We will not be repeating..." Read more Kampgrounds Of America - The worst experience Kampgrounds Of America "I have been visiting Koa for over 10 years in big groups as well asa small family group. Although the campers are very friendly the staff is not. We were..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more