I fell for the Traveler's Advantage $1 for $40 back on Ticketmaster tickets! Boy do I feel ***. It's a scam.

They know how to work you and will reassure you left and right that you're getting $40 today on the tickets that you just purchased through ticketmaster. Don't buy it. You'll try to get your money, they'll apologize and say how sorry they are that you were misinformed by Ticketmaster -- there's no cash back!

I actually cancelled my credit card after I read about all of the unauthorized charges by Traveler's Advantage. They just want your info so they can steal from you. Don't fall for it, please.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Pilot Flying J - Cheese Danish Pastry Review Pilot Flying J "I went to the Store this morning Got 2 coffes and a hostess cheese Danis and to later find out the Cheese Danis had mold on it.Makes me doubt the..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - European Whirl - January 2016 with the fabulous Patrick Sidney Trafalgar Tours "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..." Read more Travelers Advantage - Great Customer Service, No Check Yet, But Walking Me Through It! Travelers Advantage "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..." Read more Casablanca Express - FREE DISNEYLAND TICKETS "Lost" my Certificate! Casablanca Express "Sat through a 3-hour timeshare to get this "certificate" from Casablanca Express (CE) on 6/17. Mailed certified receipt on 6/19. USPS shows CE picked it up on 6/20. Waited..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more