100% full Not resolved

There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service.They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to book or say that you're a "Traveler's Advantage member".

They never are going to mail you information. They won't save you anything. THIS IS A SCAM to cost you 16.99 a month. And when you call to cancel the account, they talk so fast and try to confuse you.

They say, "You actually have an additional $50 rebate pending so I'll leave the account open until the 22nd for you to use it."..then when the 22nd comes around, they don't cancel the account they charge you again for $16.99.

After a request of cancellation, they charge you again??DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Trafalgar Tours - 14 days in Egypt Trafalgar Tours "this was an absolutely wonderful trip... everything was great and everyone was great.. we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with..." Read more Flipkey - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE Flipkey "Where do I start. better yet, bulletpoints. - Price hike from 199 to 549 in 2 years - Offered free photoshoot 8 months ago, they never delivered. - After price hike, bookings..." Read more Pilot Flying J - Rude and incompetent employees Pilot Flying J "I'm a truck driver and I pulled in to Pilot store #898 to fuel up. Rude employee put a prepayment of $40.00 on my pump after I had put in..." Read more Travelers Advantage - CHARGED BUT NEVER RECEIVED WHAT WAS PROMISED Travelers Advantage "Signed up at a car rental place to receieve $100 rebate on my rental. I never received the rebate, I had to call twice to receive paper in the mail...." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more