Travelers Advantage - Traveler's Advantage -- 16.99 for what exactly??
There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service.They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to book or say that you're a "Traveler's Advantage member".
They never are going to mail you information. They won't save you anything. THIS IS A SCAM to cost you 16.99 a month. And when you call to cancel the account, they talk so fast and try to confuse you.
They say, "You actually have an additional $50 rebate pending so I'll leave the account open until the 22nd for you to use it."..then when the 22nd comes around, they don't cancel the account they charge you again for $16.99.
After a request of cancellation, they charge you again??DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Account Cancellation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service. They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to..."
- "I wrote previously about the lack of a quality assurance program at Thor resulting in poor craftsmanship. Notice he pictures below. This form of third world constructionist he last thing..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."