Travelers Advantage - Traveler's Advantage -- 16.99 for what exactly??
There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service.They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to book or say that you're a "Traveler's Advantage member".
They never are going to mail you information. They won't save you anything. THIS IS A SCAM to cost you 16.99 a month. And when you call to cancel the account, they talk so fast and try to confuse you.
They say, "You actually have an additional $50 rebate pending so I'll leave the account open until the 22nd for you to use it."..then when the 22nd comes around, they don't cancel the account they charge you again for $16.99.
After a request of cancellation, they charge you again??DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Account Cancellation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "I have a clothing store and my nephew wanted to start his business So I shipped brand new clothing for his store and 2 jam jars for my mother, I..."
- "We had a 20ft. Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M. The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks..."