Helena, Montana
100% full Not resolved

There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service.They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to book or say that you're a "Traveler's Advantage member".

They never are going to mail you information. They won't save you anything. THIS IS A SCAM to cost you 16.99 a month. And when you call to cancel the account, they talk so fast and try to confuse you.

They say, "You actually have an additional $50 rebate pending so I'll leave the account open until the 22nd for you to use it."..then when the 22nd comes around, they don't cancel the account they charge you again for $16.99.

After a request of cancellation, they charge you again??DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Account Cancellation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $84
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Travelers Advantage - Great Customer Service, No Check Yet, But Walking Me Through It! Travelers Advantage "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..." Read more Hotel Villa Zurich - НИКОГДА не останавливайтесь в этом отеле. Hotel Villa Zurich "I really hate lies. So, after my review was removed from Google maps and "moderated" on Booking and Tripadvisor, I became mad. Thank you, Booking.com for assistance and calling me..." Read more Interval International Daytona Beach Regency Room Booking Review Interval International "My husband and I booked a stay at Daytona Regency Resort in Daytona on April 6,2016 to travel December 11th thru Dec. 18th 2016. Our flight was delayed so I..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more