TLG came up as i tried to check mileage on US Air. The offer did in now way convey that they would use the credit card information used to purchase my tickets to bill me for yet unknown services. Nor was i made aware that I was being billed for anything.

After reading the reviews of others that were repeatedly billed, I have reported the card stolen to avoid wasting time trying to resolve this issue.

It is hard to believe our Government allows these practices. These people should be treated as they are in China. Public execution would stop these vermin.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Checking my credit card,I have been billed $109.00,on 02/05/09.

I do not use advantage and do not use the internet.

How did this happen?

I am using my wife's email:retaj2@msn.com

:grin I am a travelers advantage customer and a frequent flyer of us air, which is where I signed up for the service and before your card is charged if you read in the fine print it does tell you that you will be charged for the service. There is a box to check if you do not want the service.

Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more Travelers Advantage - CHARGED BUT NEVER RECEIVED WHAT WAS PROMISED Travelers Advantage "Signed up at a car rental place to receieve $100 rebate on my rental. I never received the rebate, I had to call twice to receive paper in the mail...." Read more Pilot Flying J - Gas Tank Refill Review Pilot Flying J "I've been buying fuel, and gas from pilot for almost 20 years. This is why most drivers don't care for stopping at the pilot/flying j stores in Texas, West Memphis,..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more