For those of you who like to look for travel deals DO NOT EVER take advantage of offers from this company.I recently discovered that they had been charging me $16.99/mo since September 2014.

It's one of those sign up for $1, take advantage of our cheap offers and cancel anytime before a certain date to avoid charges to your credit card. I called this morning to talk to a costumer service rep and they claimed to have no record of me calling to cancel.

COMPLETE BS!Unfortunately I did not have the cancellation number from 9/14, so I will not be reimbursed for all those UNAUTHORIZED charges.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of travelers advantage membership from Travelers Advantage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $323 and wants Travelers Advantage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent activity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travelers Advantage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1182143

sounds to me like you signed up for something and forgot about it, you only have yourself to blame for not managing your bank account.