Traveler's Advantage lie and don't keep their promises.I requested a Hotel Access Directory numerous times over a year's period and never got one, even though they would promise one each time I called and requested it.

Now that I have read other bad reviews about them I wonder if they are legitimate. I would not recommend them to anyone, ever! They were good back when they were still CitiTravel, but now they are worthless! I finally cancelled our membership but instead of crediting the full amount of our membership, they credited only 80%.

I called a few months ago and was told they would credit the balance, but they did not. Now, they say again that they will credit the balance, I don't anticipate it.

This company *** BAD!Do not use them!

Review about: Travelers Advantage Membership.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Pilot Flying J - Cheese Danish Pastry Review Pilot Flying J "I went to the Store this morning Got 2 coffes and a hostess cheese Danis and to later find out the Cheese Danis had mold on it.Makes me doubt the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more Beyond Experience- A COMPLETE SCAM Beyond Experience "We had a similar experience to the person above.We were coaxed into a sales session, told that we could visit Club Regina San Jose de Cabo, photo Vallarta, or Cancun,..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more