Traveler's Advantage lie and don't keep their promises.I requested a Hotel Access Directory numerous times over a year's period and never got one, even though they would promise one each time I called and requested it.

Now that I have read other bad reviews about them I wonder if they are legitimate. I would not recommend them to anyone, ever! They were good back when they were still CitiTravel, but now they are worthless! I finally cancelled our membership but instead of crediting the full amount of our membership, they credited only 80%.

I called a few months ago and was told they would credit the balance, but they did not. Now, they say again that they will credit the balance, I don't anticipate it.

This company *** BAD!Do not use them!

Review about: Travelers Advantage Membership.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Travelers Advantage - CHARGED BUT NEVER RECEIVED WHAT WAS PROMISED Travelers Advantage "Signed up at a car rental place to receieve $100 rebate on my rental. I never received the rebate, I had to call twice to receive paper in the mail...." Read more Casablanca Express - FREE DISNEYLAND TICKETS "Lost" my Certificate! Casablanca Express "Sat through a 3-hour timeshare to get this "certificate" from Casablanca Express (CE) on 6/17. Mailed certified receipt on 6/19. USPS shows CE picked it up on 6/20. Waited..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - Trafalger Amazine Ireland Tour Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I have been on numerous other tours on five continents as well as small boat cruises, all of which we enjoyed. We will not be repeating..." Read more Beyond Experience- A COMPLETE SCAM Beyond Experience "We had a similar experience to the person above.We were coaxed into a sales session, told that we could visit Club Regina San Jose de Cabo, photo Vallarta, or Cancun,..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more