Additional Fees

Made a hotel reservation on July 3, and decided to leverage this Travelers Advantage "deal" to pay $1 for a 30-day trial in order to receive 2-$50 rebates: 1 for the current reservation, and one for a future reservation. The rebate forms were supposed to be emailed to me.

They never were. When I called to complain, they insisted they were emailed on July 20 (not true). (Additionally, I have been given different dates the two times I have called thus far). They also insist they are not able to email the form to me again because their system doesn't allow it (because it's 1995, apparently).

They offered to mail them to me, twice thus far. I have not received the form, but I did receive yet another useless welcome letter.

I am pretty certain this company gives customers the run-around in order to make a buck off of you signing up, and then again when they sell your information. If someone starts a civil action, I will be there with bells on.

Review about: Travelers Advantage Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Entire experience, Not supplying the rebate offered, Falsified information, Intentionally difficult to use, Argued about membership and stole from me unaurthorized.

Comments

I was told the same. This is a scam. Let's get the FBI on to this scam.