Where to start.....Well I had never heard of this place ever before.

Until this past Thursday 7-28-2016, my husband decided to comb though our bank statement. Guess what he found a reaccuring charge of 16.99 to this travel ***, in which we never had signed up for. I had seen an offer for 2 rings 14.99 through I made a purchase in 6-2014. A couple months go by and we find that there was a reaccuring fee for that company.

I called cancelled every thing. Come to find out a couple days ago that Holster and Tri-allegent were some how u order one, and get the other. Holster cancelled and you *** kept charging us 16.99 a month from 6-2014 until 7-2016. I called to cancel and get my money back, my call was sent to,a supervisor Rick Jones.

Hes sorry and but this and but that... He said he would credit 8 months, after charging me for 25 months. So you charged me total 424.75 dollars for a service diabled people on a fixed income did not order, sign up for, gave permission to charge our account, or even need to begin with. The supervisor "Rick Jones" didnt know who his boss was.

He also couldnt give me a buisness license number. Not a name not anything but sent me to a number for the President of company... Only a recording no name for the president no number, only you will get a return call in two buisness days. I was also suppost to get refund returned in two buisness days.

Havent seen that yet either. Tri-Allegent has not called. Come 7am central time Monday Aug 1st no call back, no money returned. I am going to take all this information I have dug up, and all addresses and the 5 new phone numbers to the BBB and see a lawyer about a class action law suit against this scam.

I would really like to see someone go to jail. It begins in just a bit. BBB and bank.

Get ready tri-scam co.Your done

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Travelers Advantage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Travelers Advantage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Travelers Advantage to other companies on our site.

Greenway, Arkansas, United States #1275954

I hope you got them they have scammed my son for years canceled and they just come right back billing his card we can't stop them! Can you give me the number you called please?