1.5

They told me I would receive a $50 voucher off the airline I traveled with.The email that was sent has links to take me to the voucher will not do anything.

So I paid a $1 to save $50 and got scammed!! The do this to how many thousands of people each day, That must be how they make their money.

Never take the bait to try and "save" money with these fakes, you can get all the same deals by searching online for free.I will definitely be letting family and friends know about this company so they don't throw money away as well.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of travel voucher from Travelers Advantage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Travelers Advantage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was false information. Author liked the most easily cancelled and easy to cancel. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travelers Advantage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments