Travelers Advantage - Great Customer Service, No Check Yet, But Walking Me Through It!
Update added by user Jan 16, 2015
UPDATE: I called again, turns out I accidentally put my old mailing address in my return info, instead of my new one....oops.
They did mail out a check though and showed it went to an old address but was returned. Thankfully, they are working with me now to get it sent out to the correct address.
CONCLUSION: As long as you follow their requirements, paperwork, itinerary, etc. YOU WILL GET YOUR REBATE.
Anyone calling this a scam would be the same people that call a diet plan a scam because they quit on it day 3 without results. Or a book on how to be successful a scam because they read half a chapter and gave up.
This is not a scam.
I am not affiliated with this company. I may even look into what the membership provides now that I know how great their customer service is and since I travel a bit. Honestly, I only did the free trial for the rebate, but it seems to be a very well run company. I spoke with customer service agents Eli and Jeff and they got it all sorted out for me and I should see my check within 10-15 business days.
I'm only standing up for them because I have worked customer service before for a company that was very willing to help customers.
I've worked with lifetime warranties and I know what it's like to deal with people that scream at you for their negligence in reading the full details.Do your part if you want your rebate.
Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2015
So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's been 8 weeks since I mailed my stuff in.
I have called them on 3 occasions. The first one was very early in the process to learn what I needed to do. The second one was to check on it after following the tracking number and seeing it had been delivered. They told me it can take up to 8 weeks to process. As of today it's been 8 weeks and one day. So I called again. First off, customer service for this company is AMAZING. Very friendly. Always willing to help. Speak fluent English. This time, they wanted to get down to the problem but the rebate departments hours are from 9am-3:30pm and I called too late. So I will call back tomorrow to see why I haven't received anything. They have been really easy to work with though.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Customer service was very helpful
What I disliked
- Waiting time
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Watch out! I was alone at the Shanghai zoo just 2 days before i was supposed to return to the US. 2 girls approached me and started chatting with me..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "My Samsonite Pro DLX3 55cm Spinner carry-on luggage was completely useless after its 4th trip within two years. Samsonite customer service is medieval. They simple went silent after I presented..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."