5.0

Update by user Jan 16, 2015

UPDATE: I called again, turns out I accidentally put my old mailing address in my return info, instead of my new one....oops.

They did mail out a check though and showed it went to an old address but was returned. Thankfully, they are working with me now to get it sent out to the correct address.

CONCLUSION: As long as you follow their requirements, paperwork, itinerary, etc. YOU WILL GET YOUR REBATE.

Anyone calling this a scam would be the same people that call a diet plan a scam because they quit on it day 3 without results. Or a book on how to be successful a scam because they read half a chapter and gave up.

This is not a scam.

I am not affiliated with this company. I may even look into what the membership provides now that I know how great their customer service is and since I travel a bit. Honestly, I only did the free trial for the rebate, but it seems to be a very well run company. I spoke with customer service agents Eli and Jeff and they got it all sorted out for me and I should see my check within 10-15 business days.

I'm only standing up for them because I have worked customer service before for a company that was very willing to help customers.

I've worked with lifetime warranties and I know what it's like to deal with people that scream at you for their negligence in reading the full details.Do your part if you want your rebate.

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2015

So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's been 8 weeks since I mailed my stuff in.

I have called them on 3 occasions. The first one was very early in the process to learn what I needed to do. The second one was to check on it after following the tracking number and seeing it had been delivered. They told me it can take up to 8 weeks to process. As of today it's been 8 weeks and one day. So I called again. First off, customer service for this company is AMAZING. Very friendly. Always willing to help. Speak fluent English. This time, they wanted to get down to the problem but the rebate departments hours are from 9am-3:30pm and I called too late. So I will call back tomorrow to see why I haven't received anything. They have been really easy to work with though.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. bluechris11 is overall satisfied with Travelers Advantage and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about positive experience at Travelers Advantage was waiting time , but reviewer liked customer service was very helpful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Travelers Advantage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Travelers Advantage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Travelers Advantage?

Comments

Sure ya did buddy, sure ya did.How about you provide a Facebook account and a screenshot on your bank account of you depositing the so called $50 rebate into your bank?!?!?!?!?

Hide all personal details of course but how about some legitimate proof vs.Just words.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1003049

Not sure why I would spend my time to do that and help people not trusting me. I'll have to see what I can do though. Dunno how to FB verify myself.

Sounds like a lot of excuses for why you've yet to receive a simple $50 rebate check. Here I'm thinking by reading your review I would be relieved, but in actuality, quite the opposite. Thanks.

to Anonymous #977675

Yes, it seemed that way!So ultimately what happened was I gave them my old address and it got sent there.

(They wouldn't have known my old address lest I told them so I knew it was legitimately my error.)

They cancelled the check and sent a new one to my correct address.I did receive it and cashed it no problem.

to Anonymous #1003053

There's your picture. Cashed in March for $50. The name on the check was very obscure but I got it and it cashed.

to Anonymous #1003057