Travelers Advantage - Don't do it!
I signed up in Oct 2013, was told several times that I would be able to call and cancel at any time.I tried calling so many times, only to be put on hold for long periods of time, always with a recording stating a high volume of calls, please continue to hold an agent will be with you shortly.
It took 20 minutes on hold, then once "Annette" answered she tried repeatedly to convince me to continue the membership by offering discounts on restaurant gift cards. I asked her if she understood that I wanted to cancel ? She said yes. Then proceeded to try again to get me to keep the membership.
You have to Keep Your Guard Up, in order to cancel.
So be par prepared.Also make sure you get the confirmation # at the end.c19eb63
You may also like
- "If you have been contacted by Leisure Getaways for an timeshare update at a local eatery, save yourself the trouble and DO NOT get involved.Leisure Getaways is NOT RCI (as..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."