Travelers Advantage - Don't do it!
I signed up in Oct 2013, was told several times that I would be able to call and cancel at any time.I tried calling so many times, only to be put on hold for long periods of time, always with a recording stating a high volume of calls, please continue to hold an agent will be with you shortly.
It took 20 minutes on hold, then once "Annette" answered she tried repeatedly to convince me to continue the membership by offering discounts on restaurant gift cards. I asked her if she understood that I wanted to cancel ? She said yes. Then proceeded to try again to get me to keep the membership.
You have to Keep Your Guard Up, in order to cancel.
So be par prepared.Also make sure you get the confirmation # at the end.
You May Also Like
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "Spent over $1400 on a grinder and prosumer espresso machine. Noticed grinder hopper canted and discovered motor mounting bracket broke. WLL only offers to send machine back to..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "Would not advise anyone to buy from this company. Took a month for get my suits. Order 2 of the exact same suit, they were not even the same material...."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."